Monday, August 31, 2009

Aye, freshman day was today. Pretty lax but it sure got me pumped. I think I'm really ready to get the show on the road with school. I mean, the way I look at it, the faster we start, the faster it's over, and the fast this year is over, the faster I can start next year. The faster I can start senior year, the faster I can graduate and be on my way towards more school, somewhere bigger and better. Yikes! When I start thinking about that I just get way too excited. I have a pretty nice scheduale this year, classes I think for the most part will be challenging yet interesting.

-college math
-sociology*
-economics
-chemistry
-ap english language and composition

Later on I have a couple art classes along with spanish, speech, and history. As I said before and probably will say a few more times, I'm geeked. I've just recently become pretty interested in cinemetography. Saw a few videos some kids shot and edited, seems pretty groovy. So here comes the dilema: Do I really want to switch out of ceramics and take video productions? I love my arts, but it could be really neat to learn a new one, way out of my range. I have a little bit of time to figure it out, but it surely is a toughy.
Alkajfga- Excited I am.


Even with all this excitment building up inside, I am a little sad to see summer go. It definately had its ups and downs, but it was grand none the less. *tear*
For the record..Everyone should watch this movie. Not only does it have a rad soundtrack, it's just a cool idea and story. W A T C H I T !



I suppose I should get some sleep though, needing that beauty rest for the first day.. if I can actually fall asleep. heh.

-_-

No comments:

Post a Comment