Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hello strangers

It has been way too long since this page has seen any activity from me; how terribly sad. I must keep this post short but do hope to reignite the blogging fire inside me. I swear, from October on my time disappeared.

Anyways, nothing monumental has happened, I am a simple creature of habit. School, school, school. It's starting to kick my butt, knowing it will be worth it in the end is the only factor of motivation, I am truly exhausted.

The mountain has been open for a while now and despite the lack of snow, it has been a great season. Hopefully I can manage the 3 and break 40 days. We'll keep our fingers crossed.

I still have a lost feeling but have found a new way to relieve myself via meditation. Our valley is hosting a "winter feast for the soul" which has committed me to 40 days of meditation, my first encounter with the practice. It is very very effective, I can feel a change after only 5 practices. I recommend you all give it a shot.

Short anecdote for the day: It snowed a good 10 inches of wet, heavy snow last night. My car was covered and is much taller than I am. I went to clear the snow from my car, but the height and weight were making it way too hard to do with my little scraper, so I decided that my metal shovel would be a great alternative, you know, to give me some length. Turns out I am completely ignorant when it comes to the effects of metal on glass and paint. I now have some pretty attractive scratches across my windshield. WIN! As if I wasn't already bummed out, a girl parked next to me banged my car door with hers, bummmeeer. I was in my car when it happened, but didn't have the nerve to say anything, resulting in a horn honk on my behalf. Long morning. I suppose those dings and scratches will add some character.

I'm off for the night, let's hope this is a new start to a long year of blogging.

Be healthy, happy, and safe world wide web.

R-_-

No comments:

Post a Comment